Tuesday, January 1, 2008

New Year's Day

My dear friends Nancy & Jason Riggs had their baby today, a little boy they named Levi James Riggs. He was 7 pounds, 1 ounce and 19" long. Of course he is adorable and is such a little sweetie. Congratulations to the proud parents!

















We had quite the storm on New Year's Day - we got a foot of snow! I was informed that I had a little bit of "redneck" in me because I wanted to go with JD to plow... there is something so satisfying about seeing the big piles of snow and a clear driveway. I like jolt from the plow hitting the snow banks, I like to watch the snow swirl in front of the headlights... I like sitting in the cab of a warm truck when it's cold out and I really like spending time alone with JD. We both have so many friends it feels like there is always somewhere we are supposed to be or people we are supposed to be with, it's a bit of a treat when I get him to myself :)

1 comment:

Southbound Saint said...

YAY and CONGRATULATIONS to Kitten Lips and Triple J!!
If you are reading this Kitten Lips and/or Triple J, I love and miss you guys!! So glad little Levi finally got his ass out here to the real world... what a blessing. Happy New Year!