Thursday, August 23, 2007

Goin' Through the Big "D" (and I don't mean Dallas)

I wish I could remember who sang that song... it's country - maybe you know?



Things have been going very well. Steve and I have a tentative date for our court date - 10/9. I am still waiting for the papers from the court. So far it has been relatively painless... the only issue is the house and it not being sold, how to handle that. Once I have more things figured out I will share more... Hopefully by the middle of next week.

My new term for Steve is WASBAND... it doesn't have the sometimes hostile connotations that ex-husband has. I like it, it still cracks me up every time I say it. And my former in-laws are now out-laws, HAHAHA!! funny stuff.

4 comments:

Lauren Maley said...

I admire your attitude A! Keep me updated.

Sarah said...

wasband is a really, really funny term.

erin sheely said...

okay so i had to read that twice before i got it and then i laughed out loud! sorry...long day.

Corinne said...

Dude, you slay me.