Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Work in Progress

Some dear friends of mine made a mix cd for me and they called it "Work in Progress" - and I love it! Here's what's on it:

Should I Stay or Should I Go ~ The Clash
Love Rollercoaster ~ Ohio Players
Sail On ~ The Commodores
I Will Survive ~ Gloria Gaynor
Crucify ~ Tori Amos
Don't Come Around Here No More ~ Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers
Knowing Me Knowing You ~ ABBA
Time for Me to Fly ~ REO Speedwagon
I Gotta Get Drunk ~ The Little Willies
Leaving Trunk ~ Taj Mahal
Happy Loving Couples ~ Joe Jackson
It's Too Late ~ Carole King
It's Not You, It's Me ~ The Little Willies

Perfect soundtrack for my life right now...

5 comments:

Corinne said...

Hey - that's awesome!!

Lauren Maley said...

I love it when I people make me cd's. it is a nice compilation!

Sarah said...

What good friends you have!

Alder Family said...

i want a copy. :)

erin sheely said...

what a great mix!