Friday, November 30, 2007

VEGAS BABY!

While I was in California a couple months ago, my friend Chad suggested that I join them for Johnette's 35th birthday party in Vegas. I replied with while that does sound lovely, this trip I am on right now is going to be it for my vacations this year he said, don't worry about it! I will cash in some frequent flier miles and the rooms are already paid for.



Hot diggity dog! Who passes that up!? NOT ME! So off to Vegas I went! Of course I have no pictures because as you well know: What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas! That's not really why, I just kept forgetting to bring my camera!



While we were there we saw Nick Swardson & Jamie Kennedy (comedians), Chris Rock (comedian) and Spam-a-Lot. I couldn't have imagined a better time! We ate at fabulous restaurants: Daniel Boulud at the Wynn and N9NE at the Palms. I had so much fun! Thank you to everyone: Chad, Danny, Johnette, Donyele, Dave and Curtis for a weekend I'll never forget! xoxo

No comments: