Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day!


That picture is from one of my favorite sites http://www.stuffonmycat.com/ perhaps you have to be a cat lover (which I might not be...) to appreciate it, but there is some funny stuff on there. Steve sent this to me this morning as an e-Valentine.


We are finally getting some snow! We have hardly had any this year and now we are supposed to get over a foot! I will be surprised - pleasantly so - if we get that much. Sugarloaf is supposed to get over 2 feet! I am playing hooky on Friday and we are going skiing! I need to keep breaking in my new ski boots! I hear it can take over a season! ugh...


Tonight we are celebrating the overrated Hallmark holiday with me cooking a "special" dinner: caramelized onion and goat cheese salad with balsamic vinaigrette, salmon with a balsamic reduction, roasted new potatoes and sugar snap peas. For dessert? A Cold Stone ice cream cake! YIPPEE!!

3 comments:

tom said...

Happy Valentine's Day!

Alder Family said...

Meep, a whole season to break in the boots?? That's dumb. But it will be worth it and you'll be glad you bought them. Happy Valentine's Day to you!!! And your dinner sounds like it's going to be wonderfully yummy...minus the fishy part. :)

Sarah said...

oooh...how did your faboo dinner turn out. You cannot go wrong with a cold stone cake at the end. Love you so!