Thursday, July 12, 2007

YIPPEE!!

I DID IT! I signed up for the Bodystep Training so I can be a certified instructor at the gym! I am in a bit of shock and only slightly stressed out about all of it, but very proud of myself for taking the first step. The training is 8/24 & 8/25 in New Hampshire. Typically the training is 3 days long (and I hear I am in for a butt kicking!) but this one is only 2 days - and $100 less! Heck of a deal. There is a chance I will be teaching the 5:30am class, and maybe some nights and weekends once I become certified... YEAH ME!

I will keep you posted :)

5 comments:

Lauren Maley said...

you will be an AWESOME instructor!

erin sheely said...

that is AWESOME!! i would totally take your class. everyone can use a little butt kicking now and then

Sarah said...

congrats A! sounds like fun!

tom said...

Sounds like fun! Good luck.

Corinne said...

YAY! I want you to teach me too