Sunday, October 28, 2007

It's Too Much!

(that title is for you Viv)




I am a little (putting it mildly) stressed about my living situation. I decided to move back into the house... felt like a great decision at the time. Steve will pay 1/2 the mortgage I will pay the other 1/2 and the utilities... I don't have to move so that is a stress reliever. However the plans have changed. Not Steve's fault and I don't want to come across like I am blaming him.



He was supposed to leave on 11/5. I moved into the house this past weekend and the Wasband was very helpful... over lunch he informed me that departure date is not happening. It's looking like it will be closer to the 17th - that's if everything goes according to plan (when does it ever?) I had already been planning on staying in Lewiston with Alex (outlaw nephew) while Lise & Greg (outlaws) are in Italy - through 11/5. Sweet deal for me, a place to stay - a NICE place to stay and a little bit of time with one of my favorite nephews. I was all set to be back in the house on the 5th, whether Steve was ready to go or not. He was going to stay with a friend. Now THAT fell through. It was suggested that we stay at the house together - um no.


Yeah we are getting along better than ever. Yes we talk almost every day; but no, I do not want to live with him again - and I am sure he doesn't want to live with me either, we were just trying to figure out how we can both be happy until he goes. So now I live out of a suitcase thinking of what friends I can beg a couch off 0f. Thankfully I am gone quite a bit in November, so that helps... you are wondering why he isn't finding a place to stay? I offered to stay elsewhere so I wouldn't have to pay rent :) I am putting that off for as long as possible, hehe

No comments: