Monday, October 1, 2007

Shoe Box on Wheels

On Sunday I took Meagan, Jon and AleBaBa to the airport in San Jose. It was so hard to see them go... Thank heaven I get to see them in a couple weeks... okay, closer to 6 weeks but it's better than 6 months :)

I am posting this because I can't get over this stupid car... I didn't have a choice for a rental, but the fact that someone would actually buy this is beyond me. I strongly disliked it! (hate seems to strong of an emotion for a car) We had been driving a Toyota 4Runner, but that was way more car than I needed for just me, and with all the driving I had planned I needed something a little more economical. This is what I got - a shoebox on wheels, aka a Chevy HHR (stands for Hideous Horrible Ride)



I would not be at all surprised to find out I had been running people off the road all over the state because of all the blind spots. I had to look around the rear view mirror because the windshield was so small... it was a nightmare on my way to Blocksburg... I'll fill that in later.

Anyway, because I am such a positive person and look for the best in all situations - here are the highlights of the shoebox: a sun roof and a stereo that had an aux adaptor so I could plug in my nano.

No comments: