Monday, September 17, 2007

1st Time...

I taught 3 tracks (songs) this morning for the first time!! I didn't do so great on the first warm-up... I choked a little, but by tracks 2 and 3 I was on a roll! Obviously I have a lot more practicing to do. I bought a portable DVD player so I can train/practice while I am in California for 10 days... I am looking forward to the time to myself and the chance to get this down so I can tape it and get 100% certified.

Lately I have felt so frazzled... between the Osprey, moving, training/practicing, trying to catch up at work and an attempt at a social life I am about to lose it! I gave up 2 shifts this week because I just need some time off - from myself! I am usually a very active/busy person but I think I have overdone it the last couple of weeks... A week from tomorrow I am on vacation and I am counting down the days.

3 comments:

Corinne said...

Vacation!! YaY~~

Sarah said...

Oooh, I want a vacation!

erin sheely said...

cool! i didn't know you were moving!