Sunday, September 9, 2007

Hot & Heavy

It's not as exciting as it sounds, but the story cracks me up.

I have a really good friend named Jordana (people think we are sisters). She and I spend a ton of time together... her fiance is deployed and her ex-husband (she's mad at him right now, so he's not a wasband) has the kids from Thursday - Sunday that opens up her whole weekend. We have our Thursday tradition of martinis at MJ's and then the bar tour of Bath and we usually see each other at least one other time over the weekend. Last week we went to martini night, went out again on Friday and had a "date" on Saturday - dinner and a movie. When my friend Stacy asked me what I was doing Saturday night I said "I have a hot date" she said "with who? The Fisherman?" I said "no, with Jordana" and Stacy replied, "well, you and Jordana have been pretty hot and heavy lately, huh?" Perhaps you had to be there...

Thursday night I invited The Fisherman to join Jordana and I for the last leg of our evening... he had a long drive because he had to deliver a car about 70 miles away (he co-owns a dealership) but he said he missed me and wanted to see me :) nice guy, huh? I was glad she got to meet him... we'll see where it goes. It's still very early...

1 comment:

Alder Family said...

Yeah, it doesn't sound as funny in writing. But I'm glad you're having a good time chillin' with Jordana. She's a crack up.