Thursday, December 13, 2007

Big Duh

This morning as I was headed to the gym I started having a little asthma attack. I usually get flare-ups when it gets cold (I think the teens/single digits qualifies as cold). I pulled out my huffer (inhaler) and took a big ol' pull off it and SUCKED THE CAP INTO MY MOUTH! Those things should have warning labels! Just kidding - they probably do. The inhaler I had in my purse didn't have a cap and that's the one I was used to using. The replacement DID have a cap - and I wasn't used to it. I had to pull over I was so freaked out. The thoughts rushing through my head - the headline in the paper "Dumbass Woman Chokes to Death on Inhaler Cap" or "Big Dope Inhales Inhaler Cap" and the like... It was 4:45am - I was on a back road and should that thing have stuck I can't imagine how/if I would have gotten it out! I'm I won't do it again - however I have tossed the cap - just in case.

2 comments:

erin sheely said...

everlovin!! i'm glad you're still alive.

Alder Family said...

K, that is seriously freaky deaky. Please be careful when you're huffing.