Sunday, December 16, 2007

Oh Deer!

To really appreciate this story you probably need to know JD (that would be the guy with the codename DD - we've moved beyond code names :D). JD lives in a somewhat rural area that has a lot of deer. He's hit 1 deer with his truck and has had 3 deer hit his truck... how does that happen? I didn't think it was possible until we were driving one night and out from a field comes a deer... it's running next to the truck then THUMP - it turned INTO the truck putting a good size dent in the rear diver's side panel. I've never seen anything like it.

Saturday night on our way to dinner JD was driving my car. Out of nowhere there's a loud thump on the passenger's side in the back... I didn't see anything but JD said he thought he saw a deer come from the woods... super. We get to dinner, I look at the car and don't see anything. Sunday while we were out and about JD looks at the car and says, "um, Adrienne... I thought you said we didn't hit anything?" I answered "I didn't see anything - why is there a big dent?" "Not really a dent..."



Yeah, that's deer fur. Apparently I am officially a redneck (thank you, Nicki!) because I left the hair there until I could take a picture of it. :) No new dents in Blue Dart! She's little tank, I tell ya!

1 comment:

Lauren Maley said...

holy disgusting!!!!!!!! thanks for sharing though =)