Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Oh no! SNOW!

On Sunday we got a lot of snow - almost a foot! The snow then turned to sleet/freezing rain... what joy. The ice barrier at the end of my driveway was daunting to say the least. I had to hack at the ice layer before I could shovel the powder underneath! I was a little over 1/2 way done shoveling when my girlfriend Gail's husband Dougie drove by and said "We have a plow" I responded with, "why yes you do and it's lovely" he said, "scoot over - we'll finish" and he did! He even took a big swipe in front of the steps where the snow/ice was even taller! What a doll :) I should have taken a picture of what it looked like when it was done - but it was dark!

1 comment:

Leah said...

The snowplow man plowed my parking lot, but he always thoughtfully leaves 3 feet of snow piled up behind my car. I had to shovel for 1/2 hour to get out. Oh, the joys of living at the North Pole.