Tuesday, December 18, 2007

New Bedding

A couple weeks ago I ordered new bedding from Overstock.com... LOVE IT!

I like the fact that I could make a pretty major purchase like that and not have to ask the opinion of anyone else :) This picture doesn't do it justice because the colors aren't right... The spread is a brown velvety type of fabric and the sheets are blush pink! So cute! I am tempted to paint the bedroom blush pink to match, but somehow I don't think my landlord would be overly thrilled with my color choice, hehe


3 comments:

Alder Family said...

I remember how cute it was/is! In the picture it looks purple!!

Adrienne said...

I know it does - I was calling it raisin, but in real life it really does look more brown... crappy razr camera

Anonymous said...

I especially like the bedframe!
love ya.