Monday, April 23, 2007

End of the Season


Saturday was my last day skiing for the season. Sugarloaf will be open 1 more weekend, but I am over it! It was SO warm! There were people skiing in shorts and t-shirts... I wasn't one of them so I was roasting! So, I skied my 3 runs and called it a day :) Look how much snow there still is - and it was 70 degrees!
It was great to sit outside with our friends on "the beach" and enjoy the beautiful afternoon... This season was really good - not too much ice (people from Utah are saying what? ice?) and never so bitter cold you couldn't stand to be outside. But after 5 months and a couple weeks, I am ready for spring/summer.

1 comment:

Alder Family said...

here! here! for spring to come. i always thought it was so weird to see pictures of people skiing in t-shirts and shorts...once i saw a woman skiing in a bikini--that was a bit overboard.