Friday, April 13, 2007

One of those days

And I don't mean that in a bad way! Do you ever have a day where you feel great because you have accomplished so many things you wanted to? Yesterday was one of those days for me! I don't usually have them so I figured I had better write about it...

Woke up at 4:20 and did not want to go to the gym... I just wasn't feeling it, especially when I started thinking about all the things I needed to do. I dragged my bum out of bed (still feeling tired from watching tv the night before) and got going. I did 3 loads of laundry, dishes, vacuumed and took a walk - all before 7:00am!! After work? Went to the grocery store, finished laundry (yeah, there was that much) made mac & cheese and cupcakes to take to Sugarloaf this weekend and started our taxes! (why rush these things?... I wait until the last possible moment - obviously!) all before 9:30 when I collapsed into bed.

Now I feel I have license to slack off for the rest of the week :)

3 comments:

Alder Family said...

dude, seriously...were you on crack? i can't get that much done in a week. way to go! and had time to watch the best show ever. you're the best.

Lauren Maley said...

i love days like that!!! i haven't had one in quite some time. maybe next week =)

Corinne said...

well done! i heart being productive :)