Friday, April 20, 2007

A Tad Premature?



I couldn't help myself! I had been SO cold for a week that when I heard today was going to be in the high 50's - I got a little crazy and decided to wear the new flops that Meagan gave me ---->

aren't they the cutest!? I am even wearing capri pants! See, that's the funny thing about Mainers - at the first sign of spring (any day over 40 degrees) you will start seeing people without coats... some short sleeve shirts here and there, then once it gets to be in the 50's it's like a summer day! sandals, shorts, capris, jeez a woman in my office was wearing a sleeveless shirt with her capris! Considering we spend 6+ months out of the year at 30 degrees or less, anything over 50 is a heat wave!

Let's just hope it stays this way...

2 comments:

Corinne said...

You know what - I'm the same way though. If it's above 40, that's my footwear of choice :)

I remember when you first came down from Maine to go to Disneyworld with us and it was around 50 and you were acting like we were in the tropics. I thought that was so funny!

Lauren Maley said...

I want to wear flippy flops. I really like them!!!