Tuesday, April 3, 2007

My Visit with AleBaBa

I spent 10 fun filled days and late nights in Columbia, MD with my beautiful new niece Alexandra, Meagan & Jon. I can't believe how attached to her I am. I love everything about her and can't wait to see her again. She makes the funniest faces!


Meagan & Jon are doing such a good job with their little one. Jon is a HUGE help, waits on Meagan when he is home like her personal assistant, it was so sweet - not to mention the nighttime feedings he does, lots of diapers and some fun carrying techniques.
Alexandra is growing like crazy and is such a good baby, I can't thank Meagan and Jon enough for letting me spend so much time with them. It was such a treat for me.


1 comment:

Alder Family said...

i cant believe that i haven't read your blog lately! you are the absolute best and cant tell you how grateful i am for your visit. it was the best!