Monday, April 9, 2007

Happy Easter!

We had a great time with Steve's family on Easter. We went to Renee & Payne's house in New Gloucester, ME. Wish The Mother could have been there, but she wasn't feeling well. Steve's family cracks me up, we have such a good time together. The nephews are getting so big. If you get a chance - ask me about Simon's (my nephew) fish... a bit of a grown-up story I won't post here so as not to offend anyone :)

A little bunny named Leah (a friend, not The Mother) gave me some pink peeps! I don't think I have had a little something on Easter since I lived at my Dad's house and the Easter Bunny would bring us kids a little something wrapped in white tissue paper and decorated with ribbon and Snoopy stickers... not to mention massive amounts of candy. Mrs. Bartlett (Chris' mother) gave me some adorable dish towels with little chicks embroidered on them... wrapped in white tissue and tied with a yellow ribbon!! - it was just like being a kid again!

1 comment:

Corinne said...

hey - i love peeps!! i remember those presents too, now I give them to my kids :)