Thursday, April 26, 2007

Little Shopping Spree



I finally got a new cell phone! And it was FREE.99!! (I got that from Steve, he says that and it cracks me up) It is so snazzy and I can't wait to take pictures of people so when they call me their picture will show up as the caller ID! Too fun... it doesn't take much to impress me :)




And if that wasn't exciting enough, I bought the boots! I figured since I have been thinking about them for months and I start working at the Osprey in less than a month... and I just paid off my credit card... and they will last for years and years, and they will go with most of my wardrobe... yeah, as you can tell I am still trying to justify this purchase a bit. Evelyn at work told me I was "materialistic" and I think that is the first time I have ever been called that! Eh, there's a first time for everything :)
I need to pace myself! I think that's all the shopping/excitement I will be able to handle for a couple months...

3 comments:

Corinne said...

georgous boots and super snazzy phone! good for you - we all deserve a little splurge now and then, don't we??

erin sheely said...

i love a good shopping spree

Ren said...

I REALLY LOVE THOSE BOOTS. I had a similar pair of sweet boots, not as sweet as these, before my mission and when I returned, they were gone. Still miss my sweet boots.

"Everbody"(sp)needs boots.