Monday, April 30, 2007

Monday Ramblings...

Not always my favorite day of the week... the work week looming ahead... the end of the weekend... ugh.

We have been "separated" for 3 nights and 2 days and I feel like it has been weeks... we have talked, we have seen each other and it has been good - a little awkward at times, but good. I have been doing my best to keep my head up and think positive... look forward, not back and try to take care of myself - something I am not good at, but I am slowly learning. Tomorrow I am getting my first facial ever! And a haircut... I have asked Vivian to keep reminding me that no, I really don't want to chop off all my hair right now :) although it kind of feels like I do want to.

I am still waiting to hear from my friend Sarah about renting a couple rooms in her house, which would be ideal... not living alone, but not having to share close quarters either... if that doesn't work out I will apt. hunting again... I haven't done that for so long. I am so fortunate to have such loving friends and family who care about me and want the best for me. I stayed at Pete & Viv's Friday and Saturday... got to spend some good time with Viv and Nadia on Saturday. Nadia cracks me up, she's a good distraction. Yesterday afternoon I went to Erica & Roy's in Portland where I will stay until I find a more permanent place to live. They are so sweet, offering for a day, a week, a month or longer... of course I have no intention of taking advantage of them, it was nice to have the offer.

I could keep babbling on, but I will save something for later.

7 comments:

tom said...

We are praying for you guys.

tom said...

hurray for a facial! you'll have ot let us know how it goes. i've never had oen either. i remember how girly i felt after my first pedicure. :)

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lauren Maley said...

I am proud of you and how hard you are working at making yourself happy, it is not easy. I wish I could be there to play with you and be a distraction, maybe this summer?! Ninny and I will call you later to discuss this. You are constantly in my prayers!

Corinne said...

Yes, we could be a nice distraction too :) Too bad we are so far away. I am thinking of you.

Adrienne said...

Thank you all, SO much xoxo

Sarah said...

I want for you to be happy so bad. I love you so much, and you are always in my thoughts and prayers. Oooh, Ava and I can play the distraction game too! We can watch Signing Time! You know you want to.