Thursday, April 12, 2007

Guilty Pleasures

I am going to admit it - right here and now. I have been SUCKED into a couple of so-called "reality" tv shows... here are my 4 in the order I watch them and who I want to win:

1. Dancing with the Starts (Ian Ziering or Joey Fatone)
2. American Idol (Blake or Jordin?)
3. America's Next Top Model (Dionne or Jaslene)
4. Search for the Next Doll (Melissa S. - because Anastasia is gone)

In my defence - I never watched these shows until I spent two weeks at Meagan's house where we watched just a little bit of tv ;) But now! I can't miss an episode! I stay up too late watching - then I am too tired the next morning! Next season I am getting digital cable so I don't have to lose my beauty rest over this crap.

But tell me - I can't be the only one, right? Don't you have a guilty pleasure tv show? (we will discuss other guilty pleasures in weeks to come) Please share...

3 comments:

Corinne said...

I LOVE Dionne! She's my favorite - or mabye Brittany. I like Jazleen too. I am totally addicted to ANTM. It's horrifying, I know.

Sarah said...

Ooohhh, me too!! I love that show! I like Jazleen I think...although she could stand to gain about 50 lbs to look healthy. I like her latina diva 'tude. So great!

Alder Family said...

sounds like it's a family addiction--how great! sorry for getting you hooked...although i'm not really b/c those were some of the best tv watching moments i've ever had!