Thursday, April 19, 2007

YIPPEE!!

WE HAVE POWER! Luckily it warmed up a bit last night - and I didn't go home until it was time to go to bed so I didn't mind quite as much.

I was counting my many blessings last night - my home wasn't washed away in flood waters, or get flooded, nor did a tree fall on it, I don't have children (besides my big boys Steve & Chris) I needed to worry about without power for 4 days when it was so cold. I knew my power would come back on unlike people who live in places where they don't have or can't afford electricity... I actually have a home! I have loving a loving family and friends who would take us in if need be.

I am truly blessed.

4 comments:

erin sheely said...

hurray!!! i'm glad you survived.

Corinne said...

i'm so glad that's over :)

sue said...

That was an amazing storm - I'm so glad that you and Steve are ok and your house is still standing. Do you think spring will ever come?

Lauren Maley said...

I am blessed to be your sister!!! I hope I get to see you this summer!!!