Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Self-Talk, my Inner Dialog

I am constantly bombarding myself with negative self-talk, talking down to myself and saying things to myself that I wouldn't say to anyone - ever - no matter how much I dislike that person, but here I am saying those things to myself... I haven't been able to stop it...


Then Meagan introduced me to the website My Thought Coach. I LOVE IT! It is all positive affirmations and meditations that you can download to your ipod - it was so easy even I could do it. I have created a morning meditation and an bedtime meditation, along with several others. It is so cheap $6.95 a month - unlimited use of the site and you get special downloads for being a "member".


Since I have started listening - every chance I get - I have started to notice a positive change in my self-talk... I am not giving myself glowing reviews - YET, but I have only been listening since Friday and I think it's just going to get better.


I know I sound like an Infomertial and I don't even care! I love it and I want other people to know about it too :)

3 comments:

Corinne said...

I've never heard of it! Glad it's working for you :)

Alder Family said...

I am soooo glad that you are enjoying it!

erin sheely said...

it's awesome when you find something like that that works for you.